Book Nathan to add something special to your event or conference.
Nathan thrives on being on stage, and will deliver an entertaining and educational presentation unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. His most popular keynote, ‘Business Lessons From a 12 Year-Old’ is built around his story and the lessons he has learned from building a successful business from the age of 12.
The key factor in determining the success of any presentation is whether delegates take action when they’ve left the room. Every presentation is tailored to meet your audience’s needs, and Nathan will go the extra mile to ensure that delegates take action after each event.
Whether you’re looking for an inspirational/motivational speech that challenges delegates to do something different, or if you’d like Nathan to share his expertise on the world of online marketing, he is sure to deliver.
Keynote: Business Lessons From a 12 Year-Old
- Aimed at business owners and employees who want to achieve better results.
- Designed to challenge delegates to think differently about their values, goals and behaviours.
- You will hear Nathan’s unique story of his journey into the world of business.
- You will realise why you haven’t achieved the dreams and ambitions you held when you were 12 years-old.
- You will find out the true difference between a businessperson and an entrepreneur.
Keynote: How to Use Email Marketing to Double Your Revenue
- Aimed at businesses who have tried to use email marketing unsuccessfully, or have not yet used it.
- Designed to demonstrate the huge benefits of email marketing for generating new business and give a clear insight into how to make it work. This keynote is finely tailored for every event, and can include practical walkthroughs and live examples.
- You will understand how you’re throwing money away at every networking event you attend.
- You will learn how you can quickly generate leads and sales with every email you send.
- You will find out the fastest way to reach a large number of people with your sales message.
Testimonial from Adam Brooks
- Conferences and conventions
- Workshops and masterclasses
- Team ‘away days’
Nathan’s topics include:
- Motivation, and why it doesn’t lead to success
- How top entrepreneurs achieve huge goals
- Effective websites
- Email marketing
- Social media